Redcliffe Jetty, Redcliffe
The Whales in Moreton Bay are literally in your own backyard! No more timely travel and expensive accommodation bills as we are only 30 minutes from the Brisbane CBD with Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast travellers only an hour away by car. There is no need or excuse for anyone to miss out on seeing theses majestic mammals.
If you are staying in the city of Brisbane, we offer a bus transfer package that picks up from all major hotels. This is by far the easiest way as Brisbane Whale watching has its own 22 seater bus and is available to pick you up and transfer you from your hotel, back packer lodge or accommodation house in the Brisbane CBD direct to our high speed luxury vessel ‘Eye Spy.’
After your cruise, the bus will be there ready and waiting for your comfortable return back to your original destination.
If you decide to make your own way to the Redcliffe Jetty, feel free to utilise the following instructions:
Driving directions from Brisbane city:
- Drive to Turbot Street
- This turns into Kingsford Smith Drive
- Follow signs to Airport, turning left at the Gateway Motorway
- Heading north on the Gateway, travel past the Airport turn off continuing to head north
- Continue to follow the signs to Redcliffe
- Following the Deagon Deviation, drive over the Haughton Bridge
- Once off the bridge be in the right hand lane to ensure you take the road that veers to the right (following the waters edge)
- Follow this road with the water on your right at all times until you reach Redcliffe. (Expect this part of the journey to take approximately 10 mins before reaching Redcliffe Parade)
- Eye-Spy will be seen sitting at the end of a long jetty (Redcliffe Jetty)